Paramount Citrus is looking for a full-time Production Supervisor.
2. Oversees operation of all equipment used in grading and packing.
3. In conjunction with Safety and Human Resources, will maintain overall safety programs and ensures that basic labor laws are enforced.
4. Fruit Distribution and Grading
5. Responsible for maintaining a safe, orderly and clean facility at all times.
6. Ability to manage multiple schedules and coordinating multiple pieces of manufacturing/packing equipment.
7. Familiar with automated finished goods conveyance system and automatic palletizing process
8. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
9. Confers with other supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments.
1. Identify and analyze non-value added (waste) activities.
2. Lead the development and implementation of Lean CI plans to create continuous flow and reduce waste.
3. Work across department boundaries to improve the overall production process
4. Implement and sustain 5s
5. Manage results through visual factory
6. Build CI knowledge in self and others via implementation and coaching
7. Communicate business direction and results. Advocate continuous improvement process through word and action
8. Provide challenges and support team members to continuously improve results.
9. Utilize Plan-Do-Check-Act, root cause analysis, and process standardization to systemically solve problems.
* Produce/Citrus experience preferred but not required.
* Must have good communicate skills (verbally and in writing). Conversational Spanish is highly desired but not required.
* Must be comfortable doing analytical work with production projections/run schedules.
* Must be able to troubleshoot equipment/process problems and propose solutions. Problem-solving skills are essential to this position.
* Experience with Oracle program preferred but not needed.
• Must be available to work holidays and weekends and overtime as the business requires.
• Able to work Day, Swing, or Night Shift.